bg

Monday, September 10, 2012

Dorm rooms oh my!!

It has been some time since I posted. Summer seemed to be going nice and slow and then suddenly it was time for school shopping and we were saying goodbye to summer. Normally I long for Fall, which is my favorite season, but for some reason I was really sad to see summer go. Obviously it is September and the college kids have already begun classes...and so this post it late but it is never too late to make your child's dorm room comfortable.

I had heard of this great company called Decor 2 Ur Door and so I googled it. Robin McDonald, armed with 20 plus years of residential interior design experience, started this company out of her own need to create a comfortable dorm space for her Daughter. Having and interior design background myself, I love the idea.

http://www.decor-2-ur-door.com/

Check out the deals on the site as some of the sets are greatly reduced if you are on a budget. The colors are vibrant and stimulating! Normally I would say that this is a no-no for a room you have to sleep in but we all know that college kids do not sleep. :)

Check out the site and see what you think.




Photo source: www.decor-to-ur-door.com

I love this bedding called sorbet for obvious reasons......it makes me want sherbet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment